Massachusetts Continuing Education PACKAGE
12-Hr. MA CE Package (with optional Ethics course)
This package includes the total 12 module hours required for Broker and Sales active real estate license renewals.
Courses included in this package:
- A Brief Introduction to Real Estate Finance (2 mandatory module hours)
- Comparative Market Analysis (2 mandatory module hours)
- Real Estate Advertising Compliance and the Law (2 mandatory module hours)
- Conducting Open Houses and Developing a Safety Plan (2 mandatory module hours)
- Fair Housing in Massachusetts (2 mandatory module hours)
- USDA/Rural Loans (2 mandatory module hours)
- Code of Ethics (not for CE)*
*This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training (formerly known as NAR QUADRENNIAL) Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR association if they will accept it. This course is optional, not approved for CE credit in Massachusetts, and is provided free of charge in this package.